Here is the latest, NEW FOR 2017, we have a new Director of Vendors. We are working hard to provide you with proper accommodations, new traffic flow, a new food court and outside vendor row, and of course new events at the 2017 Trego County Free Fair. If you are a home base business, food vendor, or exhibitor of any kind, we would like to offer you a place at our event and venue to showcase your products and information. If you have any questions or would like to reserve your booth please read the vendor contract below, for a printable version please click on the "click here for printable version button" below, the contract should download for you automatically. Please feel free to text or leave a message for Bill Hankins @785-743-8096, you may also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and consideration, we will be seeing you at the 2017 Trego County Free Fair July 17th-22nd 2017
Trego County Free Fair Exhibitor/Vendor Agreement
This agreement made , 2017, by and between the Trego County Fair Board, Wakeeney, Ks. and (Hereinafter Exhibitor) is for the purpose of leasing a space for a commercial exhibit during the Trego County Fair; July 18- July 23, 2017.
All 10’ by10’ interior booth spaces and all exterior booth spaces rent for a flat rate of $40. (Non-Profit Informational booths will have no charge.) The Trego County Fair agrees to organize and conduct the commercial exhibits in such a manner as to interest and attract the maximum number of people. The building will be locked from 10 A.M.-5 P.M. Daily. Tables and Chairs are Provided.
INFORMATION AND RULES
1. All displays must be setup no later than 5p.m. on Wednesday, July 19, 2016 (and as Early as 5p.m. on Tuesday, July 18, 2017) and taken down by 6:00p.m. Saturday, July 22, 2017.
2. Exhibitor shall be solely responsible of its operations on the leased premises. Neither the Trego County Fair Board, nor its representatives, or employees, agents or property, shall be responsible to Exhibitor for loss by fire, theft, damage, delay, mechanical failure, labor trouble or any cause whatsoever, while it’s property, is in transit, at the fairgrounds during operation, or while being moved into or out of the fairgrounds. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Trego County Fair Board of any liability that may arise out of bodily injuries or property damage, including property of the Trego County Fair Board, resulting from the use of the premises by Exhibitor.
3. All food Exhibitors are required to accompany a copy of their certificate of liability insurance with this agreement.
4. Each Exhibitor agrees to merchandise their own booth in a manner conforming to the specifications as outline in the commercial exhibit rules. Interior exhibit will be displayed 5p.m. to 10p.m. Wednesday and Thursday. Friday booths will be open form 5p.m. until 1 hour after the close of the concert. Saturday booths will be open following the parade and open form until 5p.m. Booths are to remain clean, posters and/or menu’s are to be in clear view. Exhibitors shall provide the Trego County Fair Board a copy of its menu items, with this contract, to insure not to have multiple duplicates of any items. Specific items to be sold are awarded on first come basis, or as approved by the Director of Vendors.
5. Exhibitors shall purchase all ice only from the Trego County Fair Board.
6. All use of any type of noise-making equipment, flashing lights, or food items used in booths must be approved in advance by the Director of Vendors.
7. For security reasons, no one other than interior exhibitors will be admitted into the commercial building before 5p.m. or after 10p.m. or the close of exhibit/commercial building.
8. Any and All Vendors that require separate Camping with water and electricity will be charged an additional $15.00 per day for utilities.
9. All exterior vendors will be parked in a designated area, specifically designed for the midway. (YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH THE DIRECTOR OF VENDORS, YOU WILL THEN BE GUIDED TO YOUR PLACE OF RECIDENCY.)
10. All interior vendors requiring more than a 10’ by 10’ space will be required to rent an additional 10’ by 10’ booth space. There will be an additional $40 charge for that space.
11. The Trego County Fair Board reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time, including before and/or during the fair. All booth spaces must be paid for in advance at the time of signing the contract agreement. No refunds will be issued.
Exhibitor Emergency Contact Phone #
Address City, State, Zip
Dates Attending Product(s) to show
Exterior or Interior Exhibit
Electricity Required Yes No (Please specify if you are needing more than a standard outlet.)
Authorized by Representative
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN WITH PAYMENT TO THE DIRECTOR OF VENDORS: Bill Hankins, 228 North 9th, WaKeeney, KS. 67672, BEFORE JULY 1, 2017 TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH, OR EXTERIOR SPACE. FOR MORE INFOR CALL 785-743-8096. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY. THANK YOU. (Please make a copy for your records.)
Conformation Fair Board Member